How I’m Feeling:

Where you can talk about pretty much anything.
LadyStone aka Caragh

How I’m Feeling:

Post by LadyStone aka Caragh » Wed 12 Dec , 2018 4:00 pm

How are you feeling, right now? Like this very minute, are you calm, upset, happy?

I’m feeling upset. I don’t know what’s real and what’s not anymore, which makes me even more upset. I feel myself slipping into a deep, dark, empty ablyss and nobody is there to catch my hand, and stop me from falling. I feel like I don’t know what’s real and what’s fake. People tell me to reach for the stars, but I’m catching stars that died millions of years ago. Because stars, even though they exist and are visible to the seeing eye, actually died and blew up, but it just hasn’t reached us yet. I’m walking into doors painted on walls, and I’m getting sick and tired of walking into these fake doors that look like real doors.

*not finished, will continue later

Can anybody relate?
Caragh from the past

CharlesHains

How I’m Feeling

Post by CharlesHains » Sun 15 Sep , 2019 8:52 pm

Realize that all the pros are just nerds like you. Don’t fanboy over us and make friends. Playing with faster people helps push you to go faster

LadyStone aka Caragh

Re: How I’m Feeling

Post by LadyStone aka Caragh » Fri 18 Oct , 2019 2:28 pm

CharlesHains wrote:
Sun 15 Sep , 2019 8:52 pm
Realize that all the pros are just nerds like you. Don’t fanboy over us and make friends. Playing with faster people helps push you to go faster
hello! this was part of a post I posted on poetry. have you ever felt trapped (if you are autistic)
Caragh from the past